Mortar.io consists of four main components: (1) an XMPP server, (2) gateways, (3) services and (4) adapters. The documentation below will walk through the installation and workings of these components. While it is possible to use other XMPP servers, we have developed and tested MIO using the ejabberd server.
This documentation is intended for advanced users and developers. Mortar.io also has accompanying Pre-Packaged Systems for certain targets.
Public access to our source repository can be found here:
git clone http://git.mortr.io/mio/mio.git
- Installing XMPP Server
- Installing Command Line Tools (or try Python CLTs)
- Installing Datastore
- Installing Web Portal
- Creating and Subscribing to an Event Node
- Publishing and Receiving Data
- Registering Devices
- Managing Access to Devices
- Accessing Datastore
- MIO Schema
- Meta Information Management
- Command Line Tools
- libMIO a C library for transducer interactions.
- PyMIO a Python library for transducer interactions.
- Pre-configured Virtual Machine
- Website Tour
- Brick Notes